Leadership development in the palm of your hand
Leadership apps can help you cultivate the skills you need to be an effective leader. By providing guidance and resources, these apps can help you grow in your leadership development. Here are some of the best leadership development apps available.
If you’re looking for an App to increase your leadership abilities, Bunch is the perfect choice! Get relevant insights and grow a little bit every day in your leadership development with this 2-minute moment of professional mindfulness in your morning routine.
The world’s leading leadership coaches have come together to create a platform that breaks down knowledge of how best leaders succeed into bite-sized chunks. Therefore, this app is designed so you can learn 1% per day and build your skills in areas such as communication, influencing others or goal achievement. With AI coaching by experts who know what they are talking about because it has been vetted through multiple rounds of feedback before being included on this list!
Stride is a leadership development platform for first time leaders. It gets you to know what leadership essentially means, and how you nurture it as a skill. Common myths of leadership are busted and you get to discover the most appropriate style of leadership to follow.
The App gives you an overview on the basics of leadership, the required mindset and techniques for dealing with inevitable challenges. As a budding professional, you get introduced to new habits to create your leadership influence.
- Build a daily reflection habit for inward development.
- Bitesize content allows you to learn on the job.
- Personalized learning path to champion learning by doing (guided practice).
- View your progress graph over time and become self-aware of your leadership style.
- Share your learning journey with your teammates, manager or mentor.
The GLSnext provides free access to a huge collection of leadership development videos, podcasts, quote images and blogs straight from the Global Leadership Summit. The entire library is at your fingertips, with on-demand access to 700+ leadership videos.
The App regularly updates new talks from the GLS top faculty. However, one of the best parts is the duration of most videos are only for a few minutes, just apt for busy lives where one can listen during workouts or while commuting. This surely helps leaders gain a wealth of information to help them thrive in their business.
The App allows you to dive deeper into leadership topics at your convenience.
- Browse videos searchable by keyword, topic and speakers.
- Search for topics of choice to watch immediately on your phone, tablet or desktop.
- Watch or listen by switching between player video/audio-only mode.
- Curate your own playlist of bookmarked favorites to share with the team or on social media pages.
Yomento is the world’s first Personal Leadership Trainer App to develop core leadership skills. The skills and behaviors offered in the App are based on the latest research and reports around what makes a successful leader. It offers leaders tips on to-do’s (to apply what you learnt) for creating an impact.
Leaders can follow new habits and implement the right actions to improve the engagement and performance in teams. The user-friendly dashboard allows you to implement a lot of activities:
- Explore simple impactful actions at work to take your leadership to new levels.
- Access a library of 50+ successful leadership behaviors to achieve desired results.
- Design a weekly training schedule and monitor progress on weekly goals.
- Track improvements on your leadership habit profile and focus areas of development.
- View the final scores of your leading metrics and habit index.
MasterClass is the streaming platform where anyone can learn from the world’s best. Members get unlimited access to all 100+ instructors across 11 categories with their annual membership. Stream anytime, anywhere, at your own pace.
What format do the classes take?
MasterClass is an immersive learning experience. The curriculum for each MasterClass is designed by the instructor. Each class features about 20 video lessons, at an average of 10 minutes per lesson. You can learn on your own terms—in bite-size pieces or in a single binge. Cinematic visuals and close-up, hands-on demonstrations make you feel like you’re one-on-one with the instructors, while the downloadable instructor guides help reinforce your learning. In addition, many members utilize the class discussions below each video to share their thoughts, and upload and provide feedback on each other’s work.
With so many leadership development apps available, it can be difficult to know which ones are worth exploring. We’ve highlighted some here, but there are plenty of other great resources out there waiting to be discovered. Explore these apps and grow in your leadership. Let me know of other good ones. And don’t forget that if you need help implementing any of these principles, our team is here to assist you. Thanks for reading!