Hello, I’m Todd McKeever!
- A coaching relationship between us. (Time investment varies due to your choice but usually 1 hour a week)
- Resources and courses that I come up with that will answer questions and needs you have. (Time commitment varies depending on what resource you choose, maybe 10-15 minutes weekly).
- Book reviews and the tribes that will be built around those books. (Time investment is short and quick maybe 5 minutes when book reviews post).
- Subscribing to this blog so over time you will reap the benefits of this tribe. (Time investment weekly for 2-3 minutes a week. I only post 1 time a week).
How I Will Provide Leadership Help to You!
If you’re ready to say goodbye to feeling overwhelmed. Paralyzed by your to-do list. Not seeing your results match your effort. Maybe the number of books and conferences that you attend not match your productivity results, here’s how I can assist in your Leadership Help…
I offer 2 official types of coaching. I am certified for each one. Then 1 non-curriculum or pattern-driven coaching that provides Leadership Help in achieving your goals.
- Children’s ministry coaching. Specifically designed to provide specialized Christian mentoring to those who are aspiring to creatively minister to children. The course covers a broad scope of subjects, which are useful to effectively reach and teach kids. All measures have been taken to keep this affordable and flexible to easily fit within your busy ministry or bi-vocational schedule.
- Leader Breakthru. If you are at an important moment in your development and growth as a leader, Leader Breakthru’s development coaching can help bring clarity and focus to where you are in your development, and help you discern what might be next. Leader Breakthru offers leadership development coaching for ministry and marketplace leaders who are going through a transition
Seeking to clarify their life direction and calling
Wanting to go to the next stage of their development
Seeking to clarify their role and contribution.
Considering job/career change.
In need of greater focus and life direction
- Zoom video coaching. Here is a coaching direction for those who don’t want to go off of a particular curriculum, but want to take whatever direction they are needing as the coaching agenda. This could be life, ministry, career, advancement in some way and the list could go on. The length of this coaching relationship will be determined by the goals that are set and when we can accomplish them to the satisfaction of both coach and the one being coached.
You also might be interested to know:
Some of my God-given opportunities to provide Leadership Help outside the walls of where I have pastored have included:
- Serving as Open Bible Central KidsMin Director
- Executive Operations Coordinator for Kidology
- Central Region Ministry Coach
- National and International Kidology Coach
- National Trainer for Kids Quest USA and Character Connex
- Speaking at camps, conferences plus numerous seminars, along with many other opportunities.